[ overview ]
[ advising appointments ]
[ academic programs ]
[ financial aid ]
[ application periods & deadlines ]
[ class planning & scheduling ]
Many of your questions may be answered in the MS, BS, or RN-BS sections of this site. Please note that it is important to check back periodically for any updates or changes in the programs.
Group Advising Sessions
(Prospective pre-nursing students only)
The School of Nursing will resume its Group and Individual Advising Sessions. The dates and times are posted below. Please note that you must first attend a group advising session before you can sign up for an individual appointment.
Please note: To sign up for one of these advising sessions, students must contact Theresa by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to check the website for any last minute changes in the schedule
- We will require you to sign in at the door to assist us in meeting your future needs
- Once you have attended a group advising session you may contact the Student Services Advisor for an appointment. Attending this advising session is optional and not a requirement for admission to the school of nursing.
- The session is approximately one (1) hour long.
- You must purchase a parking permit if you plan to park in an SDSU parking structure.
Note: The School of Nursing is no longer accepting rollover forms. Applicants not admitted to the program MUST re-apply to be considered for the next admission cycle.
Current and RN-to-BS Students:
Please direct your RN-to-BS (for current RN's) inquiries to Janet Finkel for the SDSU Campus at email@example.com or to Helina Hoyt for the Imperial Valley Campus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current and Prospective Graduate Students:
For questions regarding the MS program, please contact the Graduate Program Advisor at 619-594-2766 or by email email@example.com
last updated: 04/29/2013