Office: Adam’s Humanities 3162
Download CV (pdf)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Biomedical Informatics, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine
- PhD, Nursing Informatics, University of Arizona, College of Nursing
- MSN, Clinical Nurse Specialist and Nursing Education, University of Northern Colorado, School of Nursing
- BSN, University of Arizona, College of Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau, Beta Mu Chapter
- Western Institute of Nursing
- American Medical Informatics Association
- Nursing Informatics Working Group, American Medical Informatics Association
- Clinical Decision Support
- Acute Care Nursing Practice
Dr. Christine Nibbelink has a background in acute care nursing including telemetry and intensive care units. Her nursing education experience includes Medical-Surgical nursing and High Fidelity Human Patient Simulation.
Based on clinical and educational experiences, Dr. Nibbelink developed research interests focused on decision-making and communication in acute care environments. Previous research includes the influence of High Fidelity Human Patient Simulation on nursing students’ self-efficacy, factors influential to acute care nurse decision-making, and factors influential to nurse and physician decision-making during interprofessional communication.