Information Sessions for Pre-Licensed Students
Information sessions are offered several times each month to inform prospective nursing students about the Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing Program and the procedures for admission. During the information session the Student Services advisor will present information regarding the following:
- Overview of the School of Nursing
- Admission Requirements for Prospective Freshman, Transfers, and Second Bachelor Degree Students
- Prerequisite Courses and Repeat/Recency Policies
- Point System for Admission
- Program/Degree Requirements
- International Experience Requirement
- Cost of Tuition
Information Session Instructions
- Information sessions are usually held in SDSU’s Adams Humanities room 3178 unless otherwise noted on the RSVP form.
- Check this page for any last minute changes in the schedule or location of the group sessions
- Parking at SDSU requires a permit at all times. Visitors may purchase hourly parking permits for $2/Hr from the automated permit kiosks in Parking Structure 6b or Parking Structure 12
- Submit the RSVP form below.
Information sessions are generally one hour and fifteen minutes in duration. Attending an advising session is not a requirement to apply for admission to the School of Nursing.
RSVP for Upcoming Information Session