- Applies an integrated liberal educational experience in personal and professional
- Demonstrates the central professional value of caring by delivering compassionate, safe, appropriate and culturally sensitive care.
- Consistently uses communication, assessment, contextual knowledge, clinical reasoning, and evidence in the delivery of nursing care.
- Demonstrates accountability for professional values and standards of nursing practice in a variety of settings among diverse populations.
- Accepts responsibility for professional growth and learning in consonance with the emerging roles of the nurses in a changing society.
- Demonstrates effective collaboration skills when interacting with patient families,
populations, and interdisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Demonstrates leadership within local, national, and global healthcare.
- Develops an awareness of, participates in, and/or advocates for social, economic, and political issues that affect healthcare.