About the Program
Cross enrollment is offered to current community college students who are interested in attending SDSU. To be eligible to enroll in SDSU cross enrollment, the following requirements:
- Current community college students that are taking a minimum of 6 units during the semester of cross enrollment.
- Completed cross enrollment form must be completed online and submitted before the first day of class.
- Cross enrollment applies to first bachelor’s degree students
If you have a bachelor’s degree in another discipline, you may take courses at SDSU with enrollment through the open university.
Follow this link for program details and application.
Contact SDSU Registrar’s Office OR the academic adviser for additional details on Cross Enrollment.
The School of Nursing offers cross enrollment into the following three nursing courses:
- NUR 307: Nursing Research & Evidence-Based Practice (3 units – offered Fall and Spring Semesters)
- NUR 312: Nursing Professionalism (3 units – offered Fall and Spring Semester)
- NUR 350: Women’s Health Across Life (3 units – offered Fall and Spring Semester)
NUR 307 and NUR 312 are part of the RN-BSN core curriculum, while NUR 350 can be taken to satisfy a GE requirement.