Students requesting to transfer into the School of Nursing from another accredited nursing school or students requesting to take a class to complete BRN requirements must first read the Space Available Policy & Procedure before submitting the following to the Nursing Advisor (email@example.com):
- Submit one unofficial copy of transcripts from all universities or colleges attended after high school.
- Are you in good standing with other school of nursing? – if applicable
- If no, please provide a brief explanation as to the reason.
- Copy of BRN Deficiency Letter – if applicable
- This will assist the School of Nursing in determining if it offers the appropriate course
- Course number for which you are requesting admittance – if known
- Semester for which you are requesting admittance – (summer, spring, fall).
- Year for which you are requesting admittance
Please allow three to four weeks for review and determination space and eligibility. If space is available and the School of Nursing determines your eligibility, you will need to officially apply through the SDSU College of Extended Studies Open University.
Contact the Nursing Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions regarding Space Available requests.