You already love nursing. Take the next step in preparing yourself to transform the healthcare system.
Concentration Chair: Dr. Amanda Choflet, email@example.com
- Two and three year program options with a hybrid approach to ensure flexibility for working students
- Prepares graduates for innovative and visionary nurses for leadership positions opportunities at all levels of health care organizations who can transform the future of health care delivery.
- Faculty with experience and expertise in all health settings, including acute care, ambulatory practice, nonprofit organizations, international/global health, health policy, and population health.
- Inspiring practicum opportunities in a variety of nursing leadership roles.
- In depth core curriculum featuring research methods, health policy, quality and safety in healthcare delivery, and informatics.
- Leadership courses designed to give you both theoretical and practical strategies for becoming the best version of yourself as a leader, such as executive-level communication and relationship management, business principles and skills, strategic planning, team building skills, and project management.
- Hands-on experience developing and implementing an evidence-based change project.
- Mentorship in developing publications and presentations to disseminate your knowledge.
- Preparation for the Certification in Executive Nursing Practice designation offered by the American Organization of Nursing Leadership OR the Nurse Executive Board Certification exam offered by American Nurse Credentialing Center.
Resume-building experience with publications, presentations, practicum opportunities, and developing and implementing evidence-based change.
The program is accredited by the Commission on the Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The program also meets the guidelines outlined by the Council on Graduate Education for Administration in Nursing (CGEAN).
Meet our Nurse Leadership Faculty: